1. According to the company's development strategy, assist the president to make production plans of all factories and supervise their implementation; manage daily responsible persons, affairs and materials; coordinate the cooperation among subordinate departments; communicate well with other departments to ensure the effective operation of the company's overall operation;2. Responsible for organizing the formulation, review and approval of the company's production plan, organizing the coordination of production and marketing, improving the product production standard operating procedures, organizing, implementing and supervising the product production;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in textile/apparel, more than 10 years of production management experience, more than 5 years of similar working experience in apparel industry; Underwear or cotton socks industry is preferred;
2. Management experience in enterprises with more than 5000 employees, familiar with production planning, manufacturing, lean, new product introduction, warehousing, etc., experience in overall management of multinational factories is preferred；
3、Rich experience in lean and quantitative production, scientific and systematic knowledge and practical experience in production efficiency and cost;
4、Excellent communication and management skills, good at coordinating and organizing related departments to achieve production targets.
1. Formulated the plan of the company's supply chain system according to the company's objectives, decomposed the company's supply chain strategic objectives into stage objectives and implementation plans, and promoted the project;
2. Cooperate with sales department to solve problems in all links of supply chain, including department system, process, personnel allocation, information system, etc.;
3. Researched solutions of procurement, warehousing, logistics and other links from suppliers for products of different categories to ensure quality, cost, risk and efficiency;
4. Optimized the communication mechanism between departments of the supply chain and the communication mechanism between supply chain and sales department;
5. Developed supplier system, established and improved the company's product library, implemented procurement, communicated and coordinated product prices and services;
6. Lead the formulation of supplier management system, form constraints on suppliers from the terms of production, delivery, in-transit, quality assurance, payment terms, cooperation agreement and so on, so as to achieve win-win cooperation between both parties;
7. Obtained market and commercial data from various channels, guided the supply chain to adjust at any time to achieve resource utilization.以上翻译结果来自有道神经网络翻译（YNMT）· 通用场景
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in textile or logistics; Proficient in textile raw materials or garment accessories supply chain management business;
2. At least 5 years experience as supply chain director in underwear industry; Experience in seamless underwear industry is preferred;
3. Familiar with all operational links of the procurement supply chain and have a good understanding of the relevant quality management system;
4. Familiar with material supply chain management, capable of developing, managing and evaluating suppliers;
5. Good at data analysis and research, cost and quality control, resource planning and schedule management;
6. Comprehensively understand the price and quality requirements of garments in the garment industry market;
7. With market supply sensitivity and quick response ability；
8. Have strong team management ability and team charisma, and lead the team to achieve the annual target.
1. Management experience: rich experience in the management of trade and sales team and the ability to achieve goals independently, the number of team members ≥6 and the sales volume of the team ≥$100 million;2. Rich experience in customer development and customer resources;
4. Strong ability to work under pressure, interpersonal and communication skills, team integration skills, executive ability, rigorous and resolute work, goal - and result-oriented.
1. Age: 35-45 years old, gender unlimited, education: Bachelor's degree or above, major in international trade or business English or related, study/work experience in Europe, the United States, Japan is preferred;
2、Minimum 8 years working experience in textile/garment industry, including at least 2 years working experience in the same position;
3、Proficient in similar business operation experience, underwear or cotton socks trade sales experience is preferred.