1. Analyze and confirm raw materials, spandex Denny and F number;
2. Determine the production process information and raw material composition of samples, track the prototyping progress and test records, record the process information and raw material composition of prototyping and duplicate samples, and solve the problems in the prototyping in time.
1. Engaged in this industry for 3-5 years, familiar with mechanical coated silk and air coated silk spandex covered yarn and composite yarn, with rich proofing experience and judgment;
2. Clear thinking, serious and responsible, patient and meticulous, with strong communication skills;
3, can solve the problem of making and remaking samples in time to adjust the direction.
1. Responsible for the material shortage and yarn changing of the machine to ensure the normal operation of the machine;2. Responsible for checking the size, cloth surface and product arrangement of dismounted products, and timely notifying machine repair and inspection personnel of abnormal conditions;
5. Cooperate with the weaving monitor to do other daily work.
18-40 years old, junior high school degree or above, hard-working, able to work overtime.
1. Sewing according to the process requirements, and record the work;2. Report on abnormal conditions in the sewing process;
3. Cooperate with the sewing team leader to do other work.
18-45 years old, junior high school degree or above, hard-working, able to work overtime.
1. Responsible for receiving white blanks and summarizing the total amount of white blanks;2. Handled and reported abnormal conditions in the process of receiving white billet;
3. Cooperate with workshop director to do other work.
Male or female, 20-40 years old, high school degree or above, more than 2 years working experience as a mailman in related industry, understand the basic process of sending and receiving work.
1. Responsible for seamless fabric process design, programming, fabric sample and confirmation;2. Responsible for providing the original weaving technology;
4. Cooperate with the weaving and proofing team leader to do other work.
Male and female, 23-35 years old, college degree or above, more than 2 years of weaving and proofing experience, with textile fabric related professional knowledge foundation.
Responsible for setting, inspecting and packing cotton socks.
Good eyesight, practical ability, good health, hard-working, can adapt to overtime work.