1. Responsible for sending employees to and from work and going out on time;2. Responsible for vehicle maintenance, repair and cleaning;
4. Assist in dealing with daily administrative affairs.
1. Under 45 years old, A1 license, more than 5 years of actual driving experience, skilled driving skills, familiar with local road conditions;
2. No bad driving record, no major accident or traffic violation, strong safety awareness;
3、Understand business reception etiquette, have a good mental outlook, with a certain sense of service;
4、Down-to-earth, honest and honest, strong sense of confidentiality, strong sense of responsibility, can adapt to overtime work.
1. Responsible for the maintenance of fire control facilities;2, ensure the company's personal, financial, material safety
3. Alien personnel, vehicle management, etc.
1. Junior high school degree or above, with security certificate and fire facility operator certificate;
2. Good sense of service and strong sense of responsibility.
1、Customer development and maintenance: According to the annual sales target, through a variety of channels to develop and maintain customers, market research, and business related customers signed "framework contract", the implementation of sales plan; Establish good relationship with customers through daily maintenance and management.2、Product development management: Through the supervision and management of designers or customers' design drawings and instructions, timely supply of samples and test reports, improve the efficiency and quality of product development, improve the hit rate。
6、Factory inspection and other: Through the customer, quality, social responsibility system factory inspection assistance, assist the factory inspection through or supervision of improvement implementation, to provide the basis for customers to place orders; Other work assigned by leaders.
1、Bachelor degree or above, major in Japanese, foreign trade, Japanese Level 2 or above;
2、Working experience in garment industry, customer experience like Uniqlo is preferred;
3、Familiar with foreign trade process, master certain foreign trade operation skills; Good sales skills and communication skills;
4、Proficient in Japanese, able to communicate with foreign customers;
5、Familiar with office software such as Excel and office hardware such as printers;
6、Work rigorously and patiently; Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated.
1. Customer development and maintenance: According to the annual sales target, developed and maintained customers and conducted market research through various channels, signed "framework contract" with customers related to business, and implemented sales plan; Establish good relationship with customers through daily maintenance and management.2. Product development management: Through the supervision and management of designers or customers' design drawings and instructions, timely supply of samples and test reports, improve the efficiency and quality of product development and improve the hit rate.
6, Factory inspection and other: through the customer, quality, social responsibility system of factory inspection assistance, assist the factory inspection through or supervision of improvement implementation, to provide the basis for customers to place orders; Other work assigned by leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Japanese, foreign trade, Japanese Level 2 or above;
2. Independent business experience in garment industry, customer experience in Uniqlo is preferred;
3. Familiar with foreign trade process, master certain foreign trade operation skills; Good sales skills and communication skills;
4. Proficient in Japanese, able to communicate with foreign customers;
5. Familiar with office software such as Excel and office hardware such as printers;
6. Rigorous and patient; Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated.
1. Fully responsible for the production, quality, production statistics, site management and safety production management of seamless underwear garment factory to ensure the normal operation of production;2. According to the order requirements, combined with the actual situation of the factory, do a good job in production scheduling and arrangement, responsible for the arrangement of production schedule and monitoring of the production process, take timely measures to solve the problems in production, and take timely preventive measures to the hidden problems;
5. Responsible for staff management, optimization of factory management system, and completion of other affairs assigned by superior leaders.
1. Full-time college degree or above, 30-42 years old, more than 5 years' working experience as factory manager in garment factory, more than 800 people in management; Experience in seamless underwear industry is preferred;
2、Familiar with the production operation and management of garment factory, with rich experience in factory construction, production management, cost control, quality management, etc.
3、Familiar with the production process and operation system management of modern garment production enterprises;
4、Familiar with each link and quality standard of knitted and woven garment production process;
5、Experience in hanging system management or plant construction is preferred;
6、Strong communication and coordination skills and teamwork spirit, good professional ethics, quality awareness, responsibility awareness, with a proactive work attitude, can work under pressure.
1. According to the company's development strategy, assist the president to make production plans of all factories and supervise their implementation; manage daily responsible persons, affairs and materials; coordinate the cooperation among subordinate departments; communicate well with other departments to ensure the effective operation of the company's overall operation;2. Responsible for organizing the formulation, review and approval of the company's production plan, organizing the coordination of production and marketing, improving the product production standard operating procedures, organizing, implementing and supervising the product production;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in textile/apparel, more than 10 years of production management experience, more than 5 years of similar working experience in apparel industry; Underwear or cotton socks industry is preferred;
2. Management experience in enterprises with more than 5000 employees, familiar with production planning, manufacturing, lean, new product introduction, warehousing, etc., experience in overall management of multinational factories is preferred；
3、Rich experience in lean and quantitative production, scientific and systematic knowledge and practical experience in production efficiency and cost;
4、Excellent communication and management skills, good at coordinating and organizing related departments to achieve production targets.