1. Responsible for the material shortage and yarn changing of the machine to ensure the normal operation of the machine;2. Responsible for checking the size, cloth surface and product arrangement of dismounted products, and timely notifying machine repair and inspection personnel of abnormal conditions;
5. Cooperate with the weaving monitor to do other daily work.
18-40 years old, junior high school degree or above, hard-working, able to work overtime.
1. Sewing according to the process requirements, and record the work;2. Report on abnormal conditions in the sewing process;
3. Cooperate with the sewing team leader to do other work.
18-45 years old, junior high school degree or above, hard-working, able to work overtime.
1. Responsible for receiving white blanks and summarizing the total amount of white blanks;2. Handled and reported abnormal conditions in the process of receiving white billet;
3. Cooperate with workshop director to do other work.
Male or female, 20-40 years old, high school degree or above, more than 2 years working experience as a mailman in related industry, understand the basic process of sending and receiving work.
1. Responsible for seamless fabric process design, programming, fabric sample and confirmation;2. Responsible for providing the original weaving technology;
4. Cooperate with the weaving and proofing team leader to do other work.
Male and female, 23-35 years old, college degree or above, more than 2 years of weaving and proofing experience, with textile fabric related professional knowledge foundation.
Responsible for setting, inspecting and packing cotton socks.
Good eyesight, practical ability, good health, hard-working, can adapt to overtime work.
Responsible for weaving production and quality control of cotton socks.
Good eyesight, strong practical ability, healthy, hard-working, can adapt to shift work.