College degree or above, major is not limited, textile dyeing and finishing or mechanical science and engineering major is preferred;
Hard-working, subject to post transfer, can adapt to business trip.
Quality, production planning, production management, equipment.
Bachelor degree or above, major in textile engineering/lightweight engineering/clothing design and engineering/textile design/machinery, rigorous and practical;
Good innovation and practice ability.
Weaving proofing, technical proofing, plate making.
Bachelor degree or above, major in information and communication engineering/Computer Science and Technology/Software engineering;
Good innovation and practice spirit, be able to travel.
Project Specialist, software development, operation and maintenance specialist.
Bachelor degree or above, major in e-commerce/broadcasting and hosting/fashion design, etc.
Excellent presentation and interactive communication skills；
Bachelor degree or above, major in international trade/English/Japanese/Vietnamese, etc.
Good interpersonal skills, able to skillfully use professional foreign language for daily communication and communication.
Foreign trade business, domestic business, overseas business.
1. Responsible for developing dyeing technology management processes and specifications, and supervising their implementation;2. Responsible for the analysis, color evaluation, judgment and summary of the situation in the implementation of dyeing technology;
5. Responsible for the communication and coordination of relevant departments and the management of on-site 6S and staff skill training in the workshop.
1. High school degree or above;
2. More than 10 years dyeing technology management experience, willing to work in Vietnam;
3. Master production process and technical management, familiar with dyeing process operation, technical standards and other related knowledge.